In the coming months, Red Clay Consolidated School District will have a new Superintendent. All indications are pointing to three final candidates. Who are they?
I can’t say. Not because I don’t want to but because to put their names out there now could jeopardize their current employment. But I can give some hints!
- All three have a great deal of education leadership experience
- One is currently a leader in Red Clay
- One is out of state
- One is or has been a Superintendent in Delaware
- Between the three of them, all three counties in Delaware have been represented
- None of them have two X chromosomes
- I have written about all three of the candidates at one time or another on this blog
- The total amount of letters in all three candidates first and last names are 33
- One of them has the same amount of letters in their first and last name as my first and last name but the number in each is flipped
- Two of them have significant experience with Wilmington schools
- One has a lot of special education experience
- One has some experience with a cloud
- One has some experience with a female deer
- One has union leadership on their resume