Suzie81 Speaks wrote a blog about this last December and received a huge response. She wants everyone to do this. She has an awesome blog, and you should check it out.
1. How did you create the title for your blog?
Special Needs children are referred to as Exceptional, and I live in Delaware, so my blog is for all the Exceptional people in Delaware, children, teens and adults!
2. What’s the one bit of blogging advice you would give to new bloggers?
Social Media is key to increasing your audience. Utilize Facebook and Twitter whenever you get the chance.
3. What is the strangest experience you’ve ever had?
There have been so many! Probably the time I slept with a Nicoderm patch on and had a dream about a mountain where survivors of the end of the world were staying. A couple weeks later I read about a mountain in France called Bugarach that people were going to visit on 12/12/12, which was supposed to be the end of the world. The mountain in my dream looked exactly like Bugarach.
4. What is the best thing that anybody has ever said to you?
Any time my son says “I love you Daddy”
5. When presented with a time machine, which one place and time would you visit?
The weeks before 9/11 so I could stop the terrorists who flew the planes.
6. If you had to pick a new first name, what would you choose?
Hmm, how about Tyrion?
7. If you were a B Movie, what would it be called?
The Exceptional Blogger!
To see other responses and to view Suzie’s great blog, check it out here: http://suzie81speaks.com/2014/08/13/questions-questions-questions-the-wordpress-community-experiment/